League of Legends next update, patch 11.22, will arrive at the start of November.
Following the 11.21 update, we'll see how the previous changes affected the game and whether Riot need to make some changes in it's next one. With Worlds underway, we imagine changes won't be as dramatic as we enter the final months of Season 11.
As we say goodbye to Halloween, a new line of Arcane skins are arriving in League as well as a look at Victorious Blitzcrank!
Here’s what’s new in update 11.22 for LoL.
The 11.22 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 3rd November 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
- Revert of recent stun changes (now 1.5 seconds)
- Lockout duration now 0.525 seconds
- W Damage: 55/85/115/145/175>65/965/125/155/185 (+100% bonus AD)
- E Shield Ratio: 100%>85/115/145/175/205 (+120% bonus AD)
- Q AD Ratio: 4%/100 AD>65% AD (+5% (+5.5% per 100 AD)) of target's max health
- R Max HP Ratio: 10%>15% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target's max health
- P Damage: 29-170 (+40% AP)>35-182 (+55% AP)
- E Ratio: 60%>70%
- Subsequent Spear Ratio: 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35% AD>23.2/27.5/31.9/36.3/40.6% AD
- E Ratio: 60%>90%
KNOCKBACK DURATION 0.7 seconds ⇒ 0.75 seconds
Dash range now extends up to 50 units when going over a wall
Distance traveled and damage dealt are now based on exact channeling time instead of every 0.25 seconds
Targets will get knocked back immediately upon contact with Vi
KNOCKUP DURATION Varies between 1.25 -1.49 seconds ⇒ 1.4 seconds
Both the target's knockup and Vi's self-stun during her ult animation now have consistent durations rather than varying between casts
Vi's ult knockup will take effect once she is 300 units from her primary target instead of varying between 0-300 based on 0.25 second intervals
Nearby enemies in Vi's ult path will get knocked back immediately upon contact with Vi
- Base HP: 590>520
- HP/lvl: 90>110
- Q Damage: 60/85//110/135/160 (+90% bonus AD)>50/80/110/140/170 (+75% bonus AD)
- E Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+70% bonus AD)>50/90/130/170/210 (+50% AD)
- P Pellet Crit Damage: +30% Damage>+20% Damage
- Q Ratio: 60/85/110/135/160 (+130% bonus AD)>60/85/110/135/160 (+115% bonus AD)
- Q Iso Ratio: 126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+273% bonus AD)>126/178.5/231/283.55/336 (+241.5% bonus AD)
- E Move Speed Ratio: 10%/100 AP>6%100AP
- Heal: 70/105/140/175/210 (+40%AP)>70/100/130/160/190 (+35% AP)
- P Max HP Heal: 7-15%>5-15% (based on level)
- W Damage: 70/110/150/190/230>60/85/110/135/160
Champion Changes And Adjustments
Rengar is getting a big change at some point in the future, thanks to RiotPhlo. These changes were added to the PBE in mid-August, but the release date isn't finalised. According to @RiotPhlox "Rengar’s getting some deep rescripting/cleanup right now which should squash a lot of bugs, but it’ll take a fair bit of time to finish up. I’m sinking any spare time I’ve got from preseason into Rengar and I'll let y'all know when we've locked down his patch date."
Rengar (These are detailed by @RiotPhlox and may not arrive in the next update)
Unseen Predator (P):
- Max Ferocity Stacks: 3>4 (reverted)
- [MODIFIED]: Whenever Rengar eaches 0 ferocity his next leap generates 1 ferocity
- Ferocity Falloff Time: 8>10
- Empowered Cast MS Duration: 1.5s>3s
- Empowered Cast MS: 30/40/50%> 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer: 1.5s>3s
Battle Roar (W):
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist for four seconds, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit.
- Max Ferocity: Deals 50 magic damage, restores 50% of the damage taken in the last 1.5 seconds as Health and additionally cleanses Rengar of crowd control
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
Thrill of the Hunt (R):
- Camo Windup Delay 2s>1s
- Ironspike/Stridebreaker/Goredrinker now properly play the Q animation if cast soon after casting Q.
- Fixed bug with E castime not being synced up to jump
- Unseen Predator (P):
It's still unknown when this update will reach the game.
- Health: 400>450
- Omnivamp: 8%>10%
Ceaseless Hunger (Ornn Item)
- Health: 550>600
- Omnivamp: 13%>15%
Ultimate Spellbook is now available in the PBE and will be targetting a release for update 11.23.
- [REMOVED] LEAGUE CLIENT The "skip waiting for stats" page has been removed from the end of game experience to accurately reflect the client's state
- [UPDATED] BEHAVIORAL SYSTEMS AFK penalty changes will continue their rollout in Korea
- Fixed a bug where Wukong would trigger Death's Dance's Passive - Defy when his clone disappeared
- Fixed a bug where, if you attacked a blast cone while owning Horizon Focus, nearby allies would receive the item's debuff
- Fixed a bug where Azir's W - Arise! would grant Tear of the Goddess stacks when he did not hit any enemies
- Fixed a bug where Font of Life would trigger Lucian's Vigilance on the second shot of Passive - Lightslinger
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks' W - Bountiful Harvest would sometimes not get its partial cooldown refund after a full cast
- Fixed a bug where Xerath was able to redirect his R - Rite of the Arcane missile damage before it landed
- Healing a full health ally before they get a kill will now grant an assist
- Base Miss Fortune and Base Zilean voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer
- Vladimir's E - Tides of Blood charging sound effect has been restored for all skins
- Several voiceover bugs with Project Vayne, Nightbringer Yasuo, and several Zyra skins have been fixed
- Arcane Jayce
- Arcane Vi
Victorious Blitzcrank Skin
Chibi Ekko, Jinx, and Vi joining TFT on patch 11.22 with each costing 1900RP! pic.twitter.com/scsdXQe7ZV— League of Legends Updates (@LoLDailyUpdates) October 18, 2021
Follow us for the latest updates!