Dawn is coming
League of Legends next update, patch 11.19, will arrive towards the end of September.
Following the 11.18 update, we'll see how the previous changes affected the game and whether Riot need to make some changes in it's next one. With Worlds coming up, changes will start to be taking shape to impact the finale of the esports circuit.
We're also saying hello to the newest Champion to hit the Rift - Vex!
As for skins, Dawnbringer and Nightbringer return alongside a new Prestige and Worlds skin.
Here’s what’s new in update 11.19 for LoL.
The 11.18 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
Vex, the Gloomist, makes her debut in League of Legends this month. Vex is League's first new Yordle since 2016, and is a mid-lane mage who hates sunshine, happiness, and champions who dash all over Summoner's Rift.
- Passive - Doom ‘n Gloom
- Doom - Periodically, Vex becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies.
- Gloom - Whenever a nearby enemy dashes or blinks, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom's cooldown.
- Q - Mistral Bolt
- Vex launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- W - Personal Space
- Vex gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- E - Looming Darkness
- Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
- R - Shadow Surge
- Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage.
- If the marked target dies within a short time of taking damage from Shadow Surge, Vex can cast Shadow Surge again within a few seconds.
- W cooldown changed to 20-14 from 26-14
- Base HP5 increased to 9 from 8
- HP/level changed to 0.5 from 0.9
- Q cooldown decreased to 6 from 7
- 11.18 changes reverted
- E cooldown changed to 16-8 from 16-10
- W cooldown decreased to 18-16 from 18
- W AP ratio increased to 70% from 60%
- Base HP5 increased to 8.5 from 7
- E cooldown decreased to 18-10 from 22-10
- P cooldown dereased to 13/10/7 (based on level) from 16/12/8
- Q monster damage increased to 150% from 125%
- Q+E slightly more forgiving for short dashes
- HP increased to 590 from 575
- Cooldown decreased to 18-12 from 20-12
- Damage increased to 90-290 from 80-280
- R cooldown decreased to 160-100 from 180-120
- W shield increased to 60-160 from 50-150
- Base mana increased to 310 from 280
- Base MP5 increased to 8 from 7
- Q damage decreased to 75-255 + 75% AP from 85-265 + 80% AP
- Q AP ratio decreased to 40% from 45%
- E cooldown increased to 3.5-2.5 from 3.25-2.25
- Armor decreased to 26 from 28
- Bugfix Q no longer hits enemies Sona cannot see
- Bugfix E Power Chord Slow does not ignore slow reducing effects
- R heal decreased to 130-300 from 150-350
- Q cooldown increased to 16-12 from 16-10
Champion Changes And Adjustments
@JeevunSidhu, has taken to Twitter to reflect on the recent changes and has noted 6 champions that they feel they may not have hit the mark with. Here are the champions that may face changes in the next update:
- "We misjudged the magnitude of his adjustments and he’s been nerfed overall. He'll be getting a buff in 11.19."
- "We know this one is painful, but we believe in the direction and think this will be healthier for her long term. We're going to try to improve upon the E+Q logic for 11.19.
- "He got hit quite hard. I can understand the difficulties that solo queue Renekton mains are having here - it can be really rough to have your champion nerfed for reasons that you will not experience. That being said, we have to be cautious compensating him as he has been pretty meta dominant in pro. We'll look for safe buffs for 11.19."
- This was a big buff. We may need to pull back, probably on the R healing, but we're unlikely to revert the change; we think it was right for her (for now, at least).
- "This was a big buff. We’re okay with this for now, but we’d like to see more games with him to confirm."
- "The nerf did not seem effective. We may have to hit him again in 11.19. Waiting for more data"
Rengar is getting a big change at some point in the future, thanks to RiotPhlo. These changes were added to the PBE in mid-August, but the release date isn't finalised.
Rengar (These are detailed by @RiotPhlox and may not arrive in the next update)
Unseen Predator (P):
- Max Ferocity Stacks: 3>4 (reverted)
- [MODIFIED]: Whenever Rengar eaches 0 ferocity his next leap generates 1 ferocity
- Ferocity Falloff Time: 8>10
- Empowered Cast MS Duration: 1.5s>3s
- Empowered Cast MS: 30/40/50%> 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer: 1.5s>3s
Battle Roar (W):
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist for four seconds, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit.
- Max Ferocity: Deals 50 magic damage, restores 50% of the damage taken in the last 1.5 seconds as Health and additionally cleanses Rengar of crowd control
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
Thrill of the Hunt (R):
- Camo Windup Delay 2s>1s
- Ironspike/Stridebreaker/Goredrinker now properly play the Q animation if cast soon after casting Q.
- Fixed bug with E castime not being synced up to jump
- Unseen Predator (P):
Worlds 2021 Skins
- Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV
- Dawnbringer Morgana
- Dawnbringer Yone
- Dawnbringer Vex
- Prestige Kayn
Follow us for the latest updates!