Slone's on the phone
Get ready for Week 3 Season 7 of Fortnite with a brand new set of weekly challenges.
Update 17.10 is now LIVE in Fortnite and it established the next few weeks of quests in the game files.
This week players will be coversing with NPCs, placing "Welcome" Signs, placing Boomboxes around the map and much more.
Here are all of this week's challenges and how to complete them in Fortnite.
The next set of weekly challenges will go live on the 24th June 2021.
These will release at 3pm BST.
Week 3 Quests
- Get Slone's Orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at a fishing spot (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) - 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts (0/3) - 30,000 XP
How To Complete Week 3 Quests Fast
Looking to complete these challenges fast and gain some XP? Here's our indepth guide.
We'll be updating this as more information becomes available.
Get Slone's Orders from a Payphone
This is an easy quest as it simply requires you to find the location of a payphone, which are distributed around the island.
Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus
To complete this, you'll only need to speak to one of three NPCs.
You can locate Sunny on the pier to the north of Believer Beach.
Beach Brutus can be found to the left of the pier, on the beach itself.
Joey is located at Dirty Docks.
Place Welcome Signs At Pleasant Park And Lazy Lake
At Pleasant Park, there are four locations to head for and at Lazy Lake there are five locations to head for.
Place Boomboxes In Believer Beach
Both spots are conveniently located at Believer Beach.
The first being by a bus and lamppost on the main road that cuts through.
The second is back towards the stage and beach - it will be where the table twith the satelitte dish and telescope are.
Place Alien Light Communication Device On Mountain Tops
As suggested, you'll be heading to the mountain tops in this challenge - meaning it's quite easy to find where to go.
Both mountains are located to the south of the island, next to Destined Dish and Apres Ski.
Collect Cat Food
The first Cat Food locations is at Retail Row, out the back of the NOMS supermarket and next to the cargo containers at Dirty Docks.
Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- There's plenty of Campfires on the beach of Believer Beach
Catch fish at a fishing spot (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Believer Beach is an easy spot to fish or Lazy Lake
Destroy Boats (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Head to Craggy Cliffs where a motorboat spawns and travel West towards Stealthy Stronholds and you should find boats
Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) - 30,000 XP
- Chickens are usually easy to find towards the East of Pleasant Park between there and the former Guardian Towers
Finish in the top 10 (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Jump into Squad, where less teams are and play for the finals
Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Head to the white building at Corny Complex and you should find a Port-Potty in one of the storage cupboards
Use nuts and bolts (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- This resource can be found around the island as floor loot or in chests. You should also be able to grab it from vehicles.
Follow us for the latest updates!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER STORIES
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and receive 10% off your first order.